Before you use the app and start the installation process on your machine, this is important points to know in detail.
First, this is important, please make sure you have already install and run the simulator successful base on this guide with REACT-NATIVE-CLI.
It will help you install and build your first Example React Native app.
2) Application build and test dependencies.
Below given are the essential dependencies that are needed to build the application and also for testing purpose i.e
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce 2.6+.
- Latest Node version(make sure it is Node 8.3 or newer)
- React Native command line interface
- JDK, Watchman
- We recommend installing Python2 via Chocolatey, a popular package manager for Windows.
- Android Studio with SDK Manager.
- XCode 10
- You must have wordpress site setup with woocommerce plugin.
- You must have a Facebook account to setup facebook login
- You must create firebase account setup
- You must have OneSignal account setup for push notifications.